July 17-18, 2021 | Snowbasin Resort
Some fun facts about Ogden:
1. Ogden has a rich mountain-to-metro personality that derives from a unique balance of vibrant shopping, delicious dining and exciting nightlife with backyard access to year-round, heart-pounding outdoor recreation.
2. The slopes double as mountain bike and hiking trails during the Spring and Summer seasons, perfect for Spartans looking for that little extra bit of adventure.
3. For Spartans making basecamp in scenic Ogden Valley, enjoy the stars from Compass Rose's Observatory in their designated International Dark Sky valley.The 21+ crowd shouldn't miss Utah's Oldest Bar, the Shooting Star Saloon. Located in Huntsville, this taxidermy-strewn hole-in-the-wall bar is a local's favorite. make sure to have cash in hand, sit next to Buck the Bernard and order the Star Burger
4. For that post-Spartan celebration, visit one of our local breweries or distilleries and raise a glass to your accomplishment!
5. Should racers be bringing their tiny Spartans with them you will find days of entertainment for the whole family! Check out the Hill Aerospace Museum, George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park, Treehouse Museum, iFly Utah, Flowrider and The Ogden Union Station. Any local will tell you the best place to cool off after the race will be to head to Farr Better Ice Cream With over 75 flavors of ice cream you are sure to find a treat that you love.
Here in Ogden you can experience 3 ski and summer resorts, combined boasting over 11,600 skiable acres and miles of single track for those who love to mountain bike and hike! We offer a wide range of breathtaking recreation options with everything in easy reach. Whether you settle in at one of our many friendly hotels, out-of-the-way campgrounds or modern meeting and event venues, you will find that Ogden is an ideal travel destination offering one-of-a-kind outdoor recreation and metropolitan delights throughout the year. Wander and get lost in Ogden!