Experience exciting events every day of the year!
Can you do it all in one day?
Whenever I go to a new city the first thing that I want to know is where do the locals go? Here in Ogden it's Historic 25th Street.
If you visit you might hear the locals refer to this street as 25th street, two-bit street, H25 (pronounced H two-five) or downtown. Once notoriously known for brothels, opium dens, gambling and boot legging; today the street is a mecca for art collectors, foodies, shoppers, nightlife and entertainment.
Here are 25 things to do on 25th street. Do you think you could do them all in one day?
1. Take a stroll through the Municipal Gardens
2. Explore the art
3. Indulge in breakfast, lunch and dinner
4. Explore Ogden's notorious history with a walking/tasting tour of our independent restaurant scene
5. Watch dozens of artists at work in their studios at The Monarch
6. Head to the Ogden Amphitheater for concerts, movies and more
7. Shop for unique gifts and souvenirs
8. Refresh your wardrobe with a vintage look
9. Take a coffee break
10. Admire the murals
11. Wander through art galleries
12. Stay up late while enjoying our bars and nightlife
13. Curve your craving and taste some chocolate at The Queen Bee
14. Pizza by the slice at Lucky Slice Pizza
15. See the entire block from the rooftop bar at Alleged
16. Live music on the streets and in the restaurants and bars
17. Find dozens of the painted horses
18. Relax at the spa
19. Stroll through the Historic Union Station
20. Grab a fresh loaf of bread
21. Make room for some laughs at Wiseguy’s Comedy Club
22. Stay the night at the Peery Loft
23. Buy natural products at Beehive Naturals
24. Explore the Browning-Kimball Classic Car Museum
25. Learn about our history, keep your eye out for plaques and sculptures
The gallery features original oil, watercolor and collage worksMore Info
We believe in local, sustainable ingredients in a menu that reflects the seasons, prepared in house by a talented chef. Offering scratch seasonal...More Info
An open air plaza featuring flowering beds, trees and picnic areas, Ogden’s Municipal Gardens hosts events and activities year-round. Depending...More Info
The first location of Roosters 25th Street Brewing Company opened on Ogden's Historic 25th Street in 1995. Owners Pete and Kym Buttschardt have had...More Info
Here in Ogden you can experience 3 ski and summer resorts, combined boasting over 11,600 skiable acres and miles of single track for those who love to mountain bike and hike! We offer a wide range of breathtaking recreation options with everything in easy reach. Whether you settle in at one of our many friendly hotels, out-of-the-way campgrounds or modern meeting and event venues, you will find that Ogden is an ideal travel destination offering one-of-a-kind outdoor recreation and metropolitan delights throughout the year. Wander and get lost in Ogden!