Can you do it all in one day?
Whenever I go to a new city the first thing that I want to know is where do the locals go? Here in Ogden its Historic 25th Street.
If you visit you might hear the locals refer to this street as 25th street, two-bit street, H25 (pronounced H two-five) or downtown. Once notoriously known for brothels, opium dens, gambling and boot legging; today the street is a mecca for art collectors, foodies, shoppers, nightlife and entertainment.
Here are 25 things to do on 25th street. Do you think you could do them all in one day?
1. Take a stroll through the Municipal Gardens
2. Play a painted piano on the street
3. Indulge in breakfast, lunch and dinner
4. Become an artist at Liquid Canvas
5. Make a custom Ogden shirt, hat, or accessory at The Sign Garage
6. Head to the Ogden Amphitheater for concerts, movies and more
7. Shop for unique gifts and souvenirs
8. Get a new tattoo or cover up an old one
9. Take a coffee brake
10. Admire the “yarn bombs”
11. Wander through art galleries
12. Stay up late while enjoying our bars and nightlife
13. Curve your craving and taste some chocolate at The Queen Bee
14. Pizza by the slice
15. See the entire block from the rooftop bar at Alleged
16. Live music on the streets and in the restaurants and bars
17. Find dozens of the painted horses (download the One Ogden app for the walking tour)
18. Relax at the spa
19. Stroll through the Historic Union Station
20. Treasure hunt at the Pawn Shop
21. Make room for some laughs at Wiseguy’s Comedy Club
22. Stay the night at the Historic Ben Lomond Hotel
23. See a film at the Art House Cinema
24. Explore the Browning-Kimball Classic Car Museum
25. Learn about our history, keep your eye out for plaques and sculptures