2. Upon check-in the front desk will provide a Ski 3 promotional card with a link to purchase your passes.
3. The card provides the details, but it goes something like this, you will go to the website provided on the card where you’ll find a simple interface that lets you purchase as many Ski 3 packages as you have guests in your party. Upon completing your transaction, you’ll receive a text message on your phone that will walk you through the rest of the process. It will include a link that will open your internet browser and invite you to drop a home-screen icon on your phone. From that app-like icon, you’ll have access to your passes and be able to share them with other members of your party.
4. Enjoy over 12,000 skiable acres!
The best way to take advantage of your “Ski 3” passes:
NORDIC VALLEY: Celebrating it’s 50th year, this quaint resort is one of the few remaining “hometown ski hills” in existence. It’s very much like the resorts of yesteryear described above. It is the perfect place to get your ski legs under you after traveling to the area. Your Ski 3 pass can be used for a full-day pass or night skiing, ideal if you arrive in Utah in the afternoon. Three lifts serve a variety of terrain and the entire resort is accessible for night skiing.
POWDER MOUNTAIN: Powder Mountain is a one of a kind resort that is hanging its hat on skier experience, adventure and preserving the pow. With the addition of 2 new lifts last year, this throwback, mom-and-pop-style resort boasts the most skiable acres in North America with 8,464 acres. Powder Mountain is preserving the pow and the skier experience by being the first resort to cap day passes (1,500 total) and adult season passes (1,000 total). These skier caps make Powder Mountain not only the largest ski area in the United States but also the most spacious. Powder Mountain offers a unique opportunity for skiers and riders of all levels to experience their personal adventure within expansive boundaries.
SNOWBASIN RESORT: Skiers heading to Snowbasin Resort this winter will discover some impressive on-mountain upgrades. This fall, the resort is installing a new detachable six-pack chairlift that will replace the current Wildcat Triple Chairlift for the 2017-2018 Winter Season. Snowbasin Resort was the venue for several events during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, including the marquis event, the downhill. Snowbasin Resort features two high-speed gondolas and several high-speed quad lifts as well as opulent lodges and fine dining.
The Fine Print
- 2017-2018 Ski 3 Pass is available for purchase when you check in for two or more nights at one of our participating hotels.
- Pass can be used for one full day at both Snowbasin Resort and Powder Mountain, plus a full day or night skiing at Nordic Valley
- Pass must be activated during the 2017-2018 ski season
- Pass will be expired if not used during the 2017-2018 ski season
- Pass is non-refundable but can be transferred to a friend or family member one time
- NO Blackout dates
Of course, your Ski 3 experience should include the après ski scene in downtown Ogden among its dozens of independent attractions, eateries and bars. More details are available at skiogden.com