Ski Resort Summer Adventure
Summer is here and the lifts are still running!
Head to Ogden Valley for your summer adventure! You can enjoy the amenities of area ski resorts at the height of the summer. Whether it's hiking, mountain biking, road biking, disc golf, dancing to live music, mountain-top dining, horseback riding, or a scenic drive there is no lack of things to do this summer in the Mountains!
Nordic Valley summer of affordable fun! 18-hole Disc Golf tee off on top of Apollo lift. Hiking, Biking, Lawn games Nordic Valley remains a favorite hometown venue for locals. Enjoy the comfort and hospitality of having a backyard BBQ with friends and family. Summer Lift hours Saturday and Sunday 10 am-5 pm. Saturday nights Live Music & Grill is Open 6 pm-9 pm Grill is open we offer an affordable menu and, once you smell the fries and hamburgers on a perfect evening, you will wonder why you brought a brown bag! Bring your lawn chairs, blanket, cooler, and the neighbors. Pets are welcome on a leash.
- Mountain bike trails, with single track downhill riding $10 all day Apollo lift ticket.
- Hiking and running trails with spectacular views. All day Apollo lift ticket $7.50.
- New, mountain 18 hole disc golf course. Tee off at the top of the Apollo lift. All day lift ticket is $7.50. Rental equipment is available at the ticket office.
- 'Complimentary lawn games: corn hole, yardzee, frisbee and tic-tac-toe
- Utah Super Spartan Race is coming back to Nordic Valley for a second year on August 5, 2017.
Snowbasin be open on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 10:00am-6:00pm June 10 - October 8 for scenic gondola rides, hiking, biking, mountain-top dining, outdoor concerts, disc golf and more!
- Kids activities: Bungee jump, climbing wall and the Fort Grizzly Playground. Kid adventure tours are every Sunday for kids ages 6-10.
- Free Movie Night: Every Monday night June 26-July 31
- Gondola Rides: Enjoy a scenic gondola ride. Foot passenger tickets are $12.
- Mountain Bike: Take Needles Gondola to the top of the resort to access 26 miles of single-track trails. All day access $25, or a single ride for $18.
- Blues, Brews & BBQ: Every Sunday, enjoy a FREE concert series, indulge in BBQ and ice cold beverages on the lawn outside of Earl's Lodge.
- Sunday Brunch: Take a gondola ride up to the top of Needles Peak where the majestic Needles Lodge awaits. Striking valley high views and delectable brunch. June 25-October 8. Reservations are required.
- Dining Discovery: Explore your cravings and discover a new culinary region or theme. Held once a month go to www.snowbasin.com/events for schedule. Reservations required.
- Disc Golf: Enjoy a FREE 9 hole course at the base of the mountain. Disc golf rentals can be picked up at the Grizzly Center for $12.
- Mid-Week Mountain Bike Series: Race bikes every Wednesday at 6:00 pm June 14-August 23
Get busy living and head up to Powder Mountain for epic mountain biking and watch for fun events coming to Powder Mountain this summer and fall!
- Music in the Mountains: head to the top of Powder Mountain to enjoy chamber music. Stay tuned for dates and details.