Ski 3 for $157!
Three Resorts. One Ogden.
Ski 3 resorts for only $157!
Get a full day at Snowbasin Resort, Powder Mountain plus a full day and night skiing at Nordic Valley all for less than the cost of a few checked bags. Combined, you'll have over 12,000 acres and 7,000 feet of vert to explore with terrain options varied enough to satisfy skiers on either end of their DIN settings. When your day on the slopes is over, you can rest easy knowing that you have just discovered Utah's best-kept secret.
Ski 3 Pass Details
- 2017-2018 Ski 3 Pass is available for purchase when you check in for two or more nights at one of our participating hotels.
- Pass can be used for one full day at both Snowbasin Resort and Powder Mountain, plus a full day and night skiing at Nordic Valley
- Pass may be activated during the 2017-20178ski season
- Pass will be expired if not used during the 2017-2018 ski season
- Pass is non-refundable but can be transferred to a friend or family member one time
- NO Blackout dates
*Keep in mind that resorts opening and closing dates are weather dependent. Nordic Valley will open late December and can close early in the year. Powder Mountain is typically open December-April, Snowbasin Resort will be open November 23 - early April.
How it works:
1. Book a stay at one of our participating hotels for two or more nights during the 2017/2018 ski season
2. When you check in ask the front desk for your Ski 3 purchase link
3. Follow the instructions to purchase the $157 Ski 3 pass, tickets will be sent directly to your cell phone.
4. Enjoy over 12,000 skiable acres!
NORDIC VALLEY: This quaint little resort is one of the few remaining “hometown ski hills” in existence. Nordic Valley boasts the best slopes in Utah for night skiing, with 100% of the mountain under lights. Three lifts serve a variety of terrain best accommodating the beginner or intermediate skier. It is the perfect place to get your ski legs under you after traveling to the area. Your Ski 3 pass can be used for a full-day pass or night skiing...ideal if you arrive in Utah in the afternoon.
Simply take your phone to the ticket window and present the electronic pass information. The ticket agent will redeem the passes and give your lift tickets.
POWDER MOUNTAIN: With over 8,464 acres of lift-served, cat-served and backcountry terrain, Powder Mountain is one of North America's largest ski areas. This is a resort you will want to hit at first chair and ski until close. This is a local favorite and even on the busiest days, you might only find a handful of skiers per every two acres of terrain.
The drill is the same. Present the electronic passes on your phone to the Timberline ticket window to pick up your lift ticket.
SNOWBASIN RESORT: Snowbasin Resort offers 3,000 skiable acres, 3,000 vertical feet, award-winning dining, luxurious lodges and varied terrain for all abilities. Snowbasin's slopes offer wide open bowls, steep chutes, evergreen forested gullies and beautiful, long rolling groomers. For those who like a little luxury with their adventure – experience the best day ever at Snowbasin Resort.
Present your electronic pass information at the Activities Desk in Earl’s Lodge to obtain your lift passes.
If your party should decide to go separate ways and ski different resorts on a given day, passes can easily be separated and texted to various individuals.