Ogden City, Weber County and the Utah Transit Authority are pleased to offer seasonal ski service to the greater Ogden area ski resorts.
Daily service to Snowbasin and Powder Mountain Resorts will be available for 2016/2017 Ski Season.
2016/2017 Ski Bus Schedule will run from Mid-December to Mid-April.
You can view the 2015/2016 ski bus schedule here: Download the ski bus schedule here.
Multiple departures and returns are made daily. *Please note the below departures are from the 2015/2016 winter season. 2016/2017 schedule should be similar but may include a few changes. Updated schedule will be released in November 2016.
Downtown stops include:
- Ogden Transit Center, 2393 Wall Ave
- Courtyard Marriot Hotel, 247 24th Street
- Ben Lomond Hotel, 2510 Washington Blvd
- Hampton Inn & Suites, 2401 Washington Blvd
- Hilton Garden Inn, 2271 S Washington Blvd
- 12th Street and Washington Blvd
- Rainbow Gardens, 1851 Valley Drive
Additional Powder Mountain stops:
- Powder Mountain Park & Ride, north of Valley Market
- Powder Mountain Outpost
- Wolf Creek, N. Wolf Creek Drive at the corner of Moose Hollow Drive in Eden
Additional Snowbasin stops:
- Lakeside Village Properties, 6486 E Hwy 39
Nordic Valley shuttle picks can be arranged up at Eden Center by Valley Market. Please call Nordic Valley ahead of time to schedule your party pick up at (801) 745-3511
One way fare cost - N/A
For additional door-to-door service opportunities, contact Black Diamond Shuttle