Ogden City, Weber County and the Utah Transit Authority are pleased to offer seasonal ski service to the greater Ogden area ski resorts.
Daily service to Snowbasin and Powder Mountain Resorts is now operational and runs until April 5, 2015. A connector shuttle to Nordic Valley is available.
Multiple departures and returns are made daily.
Downtown stops include:
- Ogden Transit Center, 2393 Wall Ave
- Summit Hotel, 247 24th Street
- Ben Lomond Hotel, 2510 Washington Blvd
- Hampton Inn & Suites, 2401 Washington Blvd
- Hilton Garden Inn, 2271 S Washington Blvd
- 12th Street and Washington Blvd
- Rainbow Gardens, 1851 Valley Drive
Additional Powder Mountain stops:
- Powder Mountain Park & Ride, north of Valley Market
- Powder Mountain Outpost
- Wolf Creek, N. Wolf Creek Drive at the corner of Moose Hollow Drive in Eden
Additional Snowbasin stops:
- Lakeside Village Properties, 6486 E Hwy 39
Nordic Valley shuttle picks up at Eden Center by Valley Market
One way fare cost - $4.50
For route information for Powder Mountain
For route information for Snowbasin
For additional door-to-door service opportunities, contact Black Diamond Shuttle