Marathons, Triathlons, and Adventure Sports
Ogden, Utah’s unique blend of rugged terrain, breathtaking scenery and gorgeous weather quench many a competitor’s thirst for adventure and competition. If you are looking for the perfect location to host a running, climbing, biking, mountain biking, triathlon or any other high adventure event, you’ve found it here. In addition to our breathtaking scenery, Ogden offers approximately 300 miles of maintained trails, a vibrant downtown for participants and spectators, a local volunteer organization and a community ready to rally.
Proud host of:
- The Zions Bank Ogden Marathon (ranked as one of the top ten marathons in the country by Runner’s World magazine)
- Xterra USA Championships
- Xterra Trail Run National Championships
- Tour of Utah
- USA Cycling Masters Road National Championships
- USA Cycling Collegiate Road National Championships
- Winter Dew Tour Championships
- World Cup Archery
- Youth Archery World Championships
We’d love to add your event to our list. Contact us to see how we can help make your sporting event a success.