Meetings & Conventions
From formal meetings to social gatherings, Ogden, Utah is a great place to gather and connect.
We’re not trying to be all things to all people, but the fact is, Ogden is a mountain to metro community. We offer the amenities of a city - eclectic shopping, cuisine, nightlife, lodging, convention and meeting facilities – served up at the base of some of the most stunning mountains you’ll ever experience. Ogden is arguably the perfect place to open minds, elevate souls, and inspire meeting attendees.
Mountain to Metro Meeting and Convention Destination
Ogden, Utah is able to offer all the amenities of a city - eclectic shopping, delicious cuisine, exciting nightlife, upscale lodging, flexible facilities for meetings and conventions – served up at the base of some of the most stunning mountains you’ll ever experience. Ogden is arguably the perfect place to open minds, elevate souls and inspire attendees. When you decide on Ogden, Utah as your location, your event becomes our event with a number of complimentary services.
- Convenient location just 45 minutes from an international airport
- Ogden’s own Hinckley Airport offering flights from Mesa/Phoenix
- Over 170,000 acres of National Forest, three ski resorts, more than 210 miles of single-track trail for hiking and mountain biking and 13,000 acres of lakes connected by pristine rivers
- Endless venue options including a stunning conference center, mountain lodges and team-building facilities such as Olympic-caliber ice
- Experienced and professional sales team dedicated to ensuring that your meeting is successful and memorable
- Complimentary distribution of your meeting specifications, lodging requirements and RFPs
- On-site inspections of competitive and appropriate properties of your choosing
- Convenient meeting space grid to help you find the most appropriate space available