Peery’s Egyptian Theater
Peery’s Egyptian Theater is an 800 seat multi-use theatrical venue located in the heart of downtown Ogden. Originally built as a movie palace in 1924 by Harmon and Lewis Peery, the theater was dilapidated and nearly torn down in the 1980’s. Restored to its original luster with the addition of a full theatrical stage and dressing rooms, it reopened in 1997 as part of the Ogden Eccles Conference Center. Peery’s Egyptian Theater is one of an estimated three Egyptian-style movie palace theaters in the Northwest United States. With the completion of the restoration of the Mighty Wurlitzer Pipe Organ in 2004 the “Showplace of the West” is now restored to it’s original grandeur.
Peery’s Egyptian Theater Social
Where To Find Us
2415 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401