USA Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals
Home > USA Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals
We would like to welcome the Collegiate Road National Championships to Ogden, Utah! We are thrilled by the opportunity to host all of you.
The courses you will be riding offer some breathtaking scenery all in a very different environment. The time trial will take place at Antelope Island, the largest island in the Great Salt Lake – you may even get to see some buffalo. The Criterium in Downtown Ogden will race you through the heart of the Ogden City and the road race in the Upper Ogden Valley will immerse you in the mountains that are home to 3 world class ski resorts as well as send you around beautiful Pineview Reservoir.
After you compete, we hope you’ll take the time to explore Ogden and see some of the great opportunities this community offers! Since you’ll be staying downtown, we’ve put together a “not to miss” list all within walking distance of your hotels.
Top 10 Restaurants/Venues
- Historic 25th Street - Ogden's unique collection of locally owned restaurants, art galleries and retail
- Larry H Miller Megaplex Theaters - 13 screen state of the art movie complex
- Lucky Slice Pizza - Ogden's newest gourmet pizza, bread sticks and calzones on Historic 25th Street
- MacCool’s - Pub with great Irish inspired food & drink in Historic Ben Lomond Hotel
- Roosters Brewing Company - Local favorite brew pub with an eclectic affordable menu
- Salomon Center - High adventure center featuring indoor sky diving, surfing, climbing and 32 lane bowling alley
- Slackwater - Pizza hot spot with great live entertainment
- Sonora Grill - - Regional Mexican cuisine featuring Ceviche
- Tona - Highly rated sushi bar and other Japanese entrees on Historic 25th Street
- Union Grill - Great food in the Historic Union Station
Additionally, numerous hiking and biking trails are located nearby as are two kayaking play parks and great climbing.
Click around the site and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
WELCOME TO OGDEN!
Additional information on rules, registration, official schedules and athlete communications can be found on the the USA Cycling Collegiate Road National Championship official web site.
Headquarter Hotel and other lodging for the event
Detailed maps of the time trial, criterium and road courses