Ogden Adventure Pass
Home > Ogden Adventure Pass
Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to reconnect with your family this summer?
Experience the Ogden area’s attractions with the Ogden Adventure Pass. The pass provides admission into nine of northern Utah’s most popular venues as well as discounts to many others. It may be used all summer and is available Memorial weekend through Labor Day.
The pass is $15 and is available for purchase at the Ogden/Weber Convention Visitors Bureau. Please contact Tiffani Dilley at 801-778-6251 or email@example.com. The package provides up to a 50% savings per person.
The pass grants admission to:
- The George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park
- The Treehouse Children’s Museum
- The Ogden Nature Center
- Fort Buenaventura
- Ogden’s Union Station Museums: John M. Browning Firearms Museum, Utah State Railroad Museum, Utah Cowboy Hall of Fame Museum and Browning-Kimball Car Museum
- iROCK, a 55 -foot climbing wall
- The Hill Aerospace Museum
The pass also provides discounts and promotional offers to many other Ogden area restaurants and venues. Complete list of offers.
Families can even combine the above listed items with some of Ogden’s already free activities for cost-conscious entertainment all summer. Free venues include the Ogden River Parkway, three kayak parks and more than 35 hiking and biking trails.